Wednesday 7 November 2012

Been super busy already today! Painting and decoupaging! Just stopped for a cuppa then have about a million billion thins to do later including an interview and more selling! I am trying to come to terms with how much someone has hurt me and I am struggling to put it behind me at the moment. It occupies my thoughts far too much and can distract me from all the lovely things in my life. I don't know what I had done to deserve being treated so appallingly but it must have been something pretty damn awful. Time does heal but I am compelled to put it all in a box to deal with at a better time, but is avoiding the pain only going to amplify later x

1 comment:

  1. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now and Comment back ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    ChrischelleBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete