Saturday 20 October 2012

Hot showers save the soul! Well this time last week my best friend was getting married. It feels like so long ago now, all the preparations and anticipation, it is so strange. I knew as soon as the wedding was over it would be time to think about Christmas but I really don't want to get caught up in the materialistic nature of the festive season. It is a magical time of year and the concentration should be family, friends, all loved ones and especially the children in our lives, they are what truly makes Christmas into a happy and joyous time. It's also a solemn time to reflect on the happenings of that year, but living in the past has never made anyone truly happy, if you can let yourself be at peace then surely that should be present enough? I hope that the close of the year will be happy, memorable and full of love. That should be the same fr everyone regardless of feuds, ended friendships or relationships, all that crap needs to be left to one side and we should all just take a moment to think about what and who makes us really happy and give that the time and care it deserves. I know this is all a bit deep for a Saturday afternoon but recent events have changed my perspective on how I want to live my life, be treated and treat others. What a difference a day makes, I knew a change was coming and it is just not what I was expecting but I'm happy and grateful for it x

No comments:

Post a Comment